divine

Teesside,NE, N or S Yorkshire free pest control offered

Forum rules
  1. There is a standard template for which all posts in this section must comply. If you do not use this template, your post will not be approved. Please see HERE
  2. In this section all posts are approved by a moderator moderated before appearing. I.e. they won’t just appear after you hit the submit button.
  3. Each quarter, or whenever we remember, non-active members adverts will be removed. This ensures the advert is still fresh and that those contributing to the forum have the best chance of gaining shooting permission from it.

Teesside,NE, N or S Yorkshire free pest control offered

Postby Longshanx » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:36 am

Hi there,

If anyone in the forum would like/or knows of anyone that needs any pest control doing in the North East, North or South Yorkshire area please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

I’m a Refrigeration Engineers so if I can be of assistance to any land owners in return for land to shoot I’m willing to offer my services for free ( only charge for parts required if needed )

Name – Glenn
Location – Teesside
Shooting coverage - willing to travel 1.5hrs in either direction
Availability – Weekends
Insurance – none at the moment but will look into getting some
Guns used – 22lr bolt CZ with mod, 308 bolt ruger American, Shotgun
Pests controlled – rat, rabbit, fox, deer, squirrel, crow, rook, pigeon, other
References available – yes
Contact details – Longshanx@shootforum.com
In regards to shooting safety, until you are ready to fire, "Keep your booger hook off the bang switch."
Longshanx
Musketeer
Musketeer

Return to North East