divine

Free Vermin control offered - Bromley, Sevenoaks & Kent area

Forum rules
  1. There is a standard template for which all posts in this section must comply. If you do not use this template, your post will not be approved. Please see HERE
  2. In this section all posts are approved by a moderator moderated before appearing. I.e. they won’t just appear after you hit the submit button.
  3. Each quarter, or whenever we remember, non-active members adverts will be removed. This ensures the advert is still fresh and that those contributing to the forum have the best chance of gaining shooting permission from it.

Free Vermin control offered - Bromley, Sevenoaks & Kent area

Postby Matt81 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:03 am

Bromley, Sevenoaks and Kent

Name – Matt
Location – Bromley, Kent
Shooting coverage – 40 miles
Availability – Evenings, weekends and throughout the week if needed.
Insurance – BASC member & insurance
Certificates held - Shotgun certificate & Firearms certificate (open)
Guns used – Sound moderated .204 ruger (foxes), .22lr (rabbits), 12 gauge shotgun (pigeons, crows and rooks), PCP air rifle (rats), Use of night vision & thermal imaging.
Pests controlled – Decoying of Pigeon, Crow and Rook as well as control of Rabbit, Fox, Squirrel and Rats.
Multiple references available
Contact details – matt@xseed.co.uk

I’m a local 36 years old business owner and am considered approachable, reliable, dedicated, trustworthy and friendly. I would be very grateful of any opportunity to aid
in the control of any vermin and would be able to meet in person to discuss at a time convenient to you.

Kindest regards,
Matt
Matt81

Return to South East & London