divine

Rabbiting permission

Forum rules
  1. There is a standard template for which all posts in this section must comply. If you do not use this template, your post will not be approved. Please see HERE
  2. In this section all posts are approved by a moderator moderated before appearing. I.e. they won’t just appear after you hit the submit button.
  3. Each quarter, or whenever we remember, non-active members adverts will be removed. This ensures the advert is still fresh and that those contributing to the forum have the best chance of gaining shooting permission from it.

Rabbiting permission

Postby spaniel-mad » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:10 am

I have read the rules
Looking for rabbiting permission to train spaniels preferably on a grouse moor willing to pay £1000 a year if anyone is or knows of any grouse keepers in yorkshire area that may be interested please drop me a pm
Spaniel-mad
yorkshire
All of yorkshire
weekends maybe midweek
basc insured
shotgun
Rabbit
references yes
pm spaniel-mad
spaniel-mad
Pea shooter
Pea shooter

Re: Rabbiting permission

Postby mathspete » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:14 pm

Are you sure you want to cover the whole of Yorkshire :shock: I live about as far south as is possible in Yorkshire and can travel 100 plus miles before I leave the county as I approach Durham and it's almost as wide :thup: . I admire dedication to your hobby but that is a big ask :grin:
BSA Super meteor and tornado gas ram
AA S410 TDR, Weirauch 100, Rapid 12 FAC, 5 shotguns
Anschutz 1517 &1417, Ruger 10-22 22LR
CZ 550 22-250, CZ 452 17HMR
Sako L61 270, CZ 527 .204
Lee Enfield No 4, Mauser 7.92
Parker Hale 30-06
Ruger PR 338LM
mathspete
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter