divine

New Starter in the West Midlands

Forum rules
  1. There is a standard template for which all posts in this section must comply. If you do not use this template, your post will not be approved. Please see HERE
  2. In this section all posts are approved by a moderator moderated before appearing. I.e. they won’t just appear after you hit the submit button.
  3. Each quarter, or whenever we remember, non-active members adverts will be removed. This ensures the advert is still fresh and that those contributing to the forum have the best chance of gaining shooting permission from it.

New Starter in the West Midlands

Postby Jubbles » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:45 pm

Name – Tom
Location – Gloucester and Tamworth
Shooting coverage – 50 miles
Availability – Evenings and weekends.
Insurance – Will join BASC
Guns used – 5.56, looking to purchase .308 and .22LR
Pests controlled – Looking to hunt and control Rabbit, Fox, Deer, and Boar, conditions currently not on FAC but require permission to shoot on land before I can get it.
References available – No
Contact details – Jubbles@shootforum.com.

A bit more about myself, I am a 24 year old FAC holding fellah who has done a lot of target and practical shooting but would like to get into hunting. Currently most of my rifles are WW2 iron sighted pieces however I have a nice VZ.58 in 5.56 which groups nicely and will be scoped for hunting purposes. I currently have no Fox, Deer or Boar hunting experience (lots of bunny bashing mind) and will be carrying out my DSC1 and 2 as soon as possible.

If anyone would be willing to provide some mentoring I would be incredibly grateful but of course can't expect it.

Unfortunately I can't afford to put hundreds towards memberships of groups or hunting rights.

I am happy to travel up to 50 miles from my hometowns of Gloucester and Tamworth (I mostly live in Gloucester).
Jubbles
Rifleman
Rifleman

Return to West Midlands