divine

Vermin shooting (hope to do more pigeon)

Forum rules
  1. There is a standard template for which all posts in this section must comply. If you do not use this template, your post will not be approved. Please see HERE
  2. In this section all posts are approved by a moderator moderated before appearing. I.e. they won’t just appear after you hit the submit button.
  3. Each quarter, or whenever we remember, non-active members adverts will be removed. This ensures the advert is still fresh and that those contributing to the forum have the best chance of gaining shooting permission from it.

Vermin shooting (hope to do more pigeon)

Postby Kenny » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:20 am

I am looking to do vermin shooting with shotgun for myself and son. We live in Grangemouth Scotland but don't mind having to travel a bit but the closer the better as would be able to shoot more. I am 50 years old and my son is 23, we both have a shotgun and certificate but are new at this and been practicing on clay pigeon.
I would not mind if someone would like to take us along to help clear their vermin just so we can get more experience but we are very level headed and don't mind setting up signs and indicators to show when on the ground shooting.
I won't buy the equipment until I am allowed ground but have no problem doing so if a land owner allows.
Please contact me on the email or phone number below.

My email is kenm372@gmail.com

Phone number 07796765866

Appreciated Kenny
Last edited by Kenny on Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kenny
Pea shooter
Pea shooter

Return to Central and Southern Scotland