Switch to full style
Write comments

DOGS DIE IN HOT CARS

Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:54 pm

Chaps as a dog owner I hate seeing dogs locked up in hot cars.

If you see a dog in distress in a hot car call the police

DOGS DIE IN HOT CARS

Mike

Re: DOGS DIE IN HOT CARS

Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:10 pm

Yes, especially in weather like we're having at the moment. It doesn't take long for the temperature to reach really dangerous levels inside a closed car.

Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:04 pm

And it does not need to be a scortcher of a day, if you are taking your dog with you keep them with you, would you leave a baby in the car :Facepalm:

Yes i know there are idiots out there that would leave dogs and babies in cars " just for 5 minutes"
DONT do it

Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:33 pm

Ray7756 wrote:And it does not need to be a scortcher of a day, if you are taking your dog with you keep them with you, would you leave a baby in the car :Facepalm:

Yes i know there are idiots out there that would leave dogs and babies in cars " just for 5 minutes"
DONT do it

Yes and we know who some of the idiots are http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -jail.html :mad:

Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:52 am

:shotgun:
Maskasarn wrote:Je n'aime pas envoyer ça aussi.

And the same to you with bells on

Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:00 pm

Buffy Vampire Slayer wrote::shotgun:
Maskasarn wrote:Je n'aime pas envoyer ça aussi.

And the same to you with bells on

I deleted the Chinese Commie :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:57 am

Did you know that every year, 38 children die from heat stroke in hot cars? It is tragic and senseless. If you leave your child or pet in a car for any amount of time, it can lead to death. The temperature climbs quickly when the air conditioning is not on. Car seats are also https://washingears.com/ because they make it hard for kids to escape if there is an accident or fire. You should never leave a child alone in a vehicle, even with the windows open and AC on!
Write comments