Switch to full style
All kinds of fishing up for discussion in this section
Write comments

free unused 1 piece thermal fishing suit & beachcaster

Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:34 am

Hi I am having a clearout of some of my older fishing gear that I don't use so if anyone would like any of the items they can have them.
I have an unused one piece waterproof thermal suit I think it's a Shakespeare in large or xl .
I also have a Shakespeare president 12foot 4-8oz beachcaster, it's got a few scuffs but is a nice rod.. I have a beat-up old reel that still works ok and would go with this.
These are located in Middlesbrough

Re: free unused 1 piece thermal fishing suit & beachcaster

Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:27 am

PM sent :thup:

Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:34 am

Oh no, I can see it now, John.

You close your eyes and cast out.... when you open them the sea has gone and all that is left is Redcar beach stretching out for miles and miles and miles :shock:

Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:27 pm

Hopefully that suit is floresent red so you dont lose it up a tree John..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:25 pm

parkyboy wrote:Hopefully that suit is floresent red so you dont lose it up a tree John..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you related to Gun nut or Coldfinger or possibly Keef :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ;)

Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:27 pm

A thank you to redcarrich , cheers mate :thup:

Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:39 pm

Sidebyside wrote:
parkyboy wrote:Hopefully that suit is floresent red so you dont lose it up a tree John..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you related to Gun nut or Coldfinger or possibly Keef :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ;)

No mate im not related they just pay me well.... ;)

Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:54 pm

parkyboy wrote:
Sidebyside wrote:

Wow they think you are worth paying :shock: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:06 pm

Sidebyside wrote:
parkyboy wrote:
Sidebyside wrote:

Wow they think you are worth paying :shock: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

:lol: Oh yes they do and they even offered me a bonus if i found your target too..... :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:09 pm

parkyboy wrote:
Sidebyside wrote:
parkyboy wrote:
Sidebyside wrote:

:lol: Oh yes they do and they even offered me a bonus if i found your target too..... :lol: :lol:

Their money is safe.

Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:45 pm

Why are you lot picking on me , dont you know it's Christmas ?
6.jpg
:thup: :shock: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:48 pm

Sidebyside wrote:Why are you lot picking on me , dont you know it's Christmas ?
6.jpg
:thup: :shock: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

That explains a lot, most people only have four plus a thumb. Are you sure you aren't from Norfolk. :grin:

Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:59 pm

Of course he has five fingers. He needs that many as the his knuckles tend to wear whenever the goes for a stroll. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:11 pm

flintlok wrote:Of course he has five fingers. He needs that many as the his knuckles tend to wear whenever the goes for a stroll. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Listen here Flintsy , we all sprang from apes, but you didn't spring far enough :shock: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:15 pm

Hmmmm, still no Christmas spirit. :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: ;) ;) ;) ;)
Write comments