divine

Haunting Hunt

Anything goes - within reason.

Re: Haunting Hunt

Postby Coldfinger » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:20 pm

I remember a friend calling the police after hearing some horrible grunting noises, he feared something ferocious was in his garden.

The police found the cause of the awful noise - two hedgehogs shagging.
"Bit of a Meldrew you, int'cha?" Linegeist

With my luck. if there was an award for most pessimistic man in the UK Id never get nominated....
wants sbs to lubricate his finger
Coldfinger
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby flintlok » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:41 pm

Yeah, raccoons can be noisy well disproportionate to their size. It had to believe how loud they are when in territorial fight. They don't play good together. :) :) :)
The faster I go, the older I get.

"I am with you Flintsy ." SidebySide

Flintlok, I think you're dead right....."The Dogge"

" when an American comes on the forum .....and then gets a bit upperty ..."

token yank
flintlok
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Viperteks » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:31 pm

Coldfinger wrote:I remember a friend calling the police after hearing some horrible grunting noises, he feared something ferocious was in his garden.

I suppose the noise depends on what or indeed whom they were shagging!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :Facepalm: :Facepalm: :Facepalm: :Facepalm: :shock:

<coat>

Dave
Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those timid spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat !
Viperteks
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter

Postby leadpig » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:28 am

i was not going to say owt but
i was at my cousins wedding last month, really old historic building in the uk 1600's but possibly on grounds since 1200's before, all pleased she had got us rooms until other guests started making comments about it being on most haunted did not listen to much,but did not sleep for most of the night i watched the relevant most haunted for the first time when i got back, really really wished i had not :shock: .
things that i sensed felt uncomfortable about and had mentioned to my mrs were on the program, which also was the first time anything had been seen/captured on the show :worried: .
there was another thing that i see regularly on the show that freaked them out, i have never thought about it before, and never watched the show properly before this .
my mum was meant to be a bit psychic , but until this i have not really thought about it :worried:
Sidebyside wrote:Leadpig is probably right,( though I hate to admit that :mad: ;) ) .

Fenrir wrote:It is often better to let people think you are a bit simple rather than removing all doubt.
leadpig
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Sidebyside » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:16 am

Viperteks wrote:
Coldfinger wrote:I remember a friend calling the police after hearing some horrible grunting noises, he feared something ferocious was in his garden.

I suppose the noise depends on what or indeed whom they were shagging!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :Facepalm: :Facepalm: :Facepalm: :Facepalm: :shock:

<coat>

Dave

To be honest I don't think a hedgehog would take on Coldfinger :shock: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Guns have only two enemies; Rust and Politicians
Sidebyside
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Yessir » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:36 pm

Is the page appearing all white and crap like this for anyone else?.

There's nothing more when I scroll down either :Facepalm: .

Edit, never mind it's only doing it on the mobile version.
Yessir
Hunter
Hunter

Postby Viperteks » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:00 pm

leadpig wrote:i was not going to say owt but
i was at my cousins wedding last month, really old historic building in the uk 1600's but possibly on grounds since 1200's before, all pleased she had got us rooms until other guests started making comments about it being on most haunted did not listen to much,but did not sleep for most of the night i watched the relevant most haunted for the first time when i got back, really really wished i had not :shock: .
things that i sensed felt uncomfortable about and had mentioned to my mrs were on the program, which also was the first time anything had been seen/captured on the show :worried: .
there was another thing that i see regularly on the show that freaked them out, i have never thought about it before, and never watched the show properly before this .
my mum was meant to be a bit psychic , but until this i have not really thought about it :worried:

My mum picks up on Ghosts everywhere, it's uncanny, I believe you are either open to them or not, I cannot explain the things that happened in my old house, friends saw the same things too. Which OLD house was the wedding out Dave? Have to watch that one :thup:

Dave
Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those timid spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat !
Viperteks
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter

Postby flintlok » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:56 pm

Sidebyside wrote:
Viperteks wrote:

<coat>

Dave

To be honest I don't think a hedgehog would take on Coldfinger :shock: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Yeah, he too prickly. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

token yank
flintlok
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Nathan2312 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:27 pm

I heard a frog once screaming, really human like scream coming from the garden, after I looked out the window and saw no one there, I sent the wife out to investigate :grin:

turned out it was a cat playing with a frog, never heard it before or since though

but animals can make some really freaky noises
Honest honey this is the last gun I will ever need
Nathan2312
Musketeer
Musketeer
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby flintlok » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:28 pm

Nathan2312 wrote:................ I sent the wife out to investigate :grin: ...........

:thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

token yank
flintlok
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby gun nut » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:04 am

Viperteks wrote:

<coat>

Dave

You'd make a noise too if you had to shag mrs hedgehog from behind! You'd get more pricks than a police station! :grin:
A golf course is the willful and deliberate misuse of a perfectly good rifle range. - Paul Kirchner
A few acorns up the arse'd do 'em the world of good. It might even make them walk upright for a change. - Linegeist
gun nut
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter

Previous

Return to General chat