divine

Naughty Police again

Anything goes - within reason.

Naughty Police again

Postby Sidebyside » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:21 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-g ... t-42152422 , Wonder if firearms offences come into this scenario , I doubt it . :roll:
Guns have only two enemies; Rust and Politicians
Sidebyside
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Re: Naughty Police again

Postby Hornet 6 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:47 am

Sidebyside wrote:Wonder if firearms offences come into this scenario , I doubt it . :roll:

Say what you mean, there will be firearms offences, but they will not be made public, or indeed pursued.

Neil.
Hornet 6
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Shootist » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:24 am

As they were no doubt shooting for fun they may be charged with smiling while in possession of a firearm.

It's the sheer bloody hypocrisy of this that grips my excrement. The police would dearly love to remove all firearms from private ownership and yet here's these two tossers shooting firearms for the very same reasons we want to. Fun! Fortunately, for them, hypocrisy is not a criminal offence.

As for firearms offences, I think there should be an absolute shedload. If they were shooting pistols then they really ought to be up excrement creek sans paddle. Whatever they were shooting, if they cannot demonstrate that they were shooting in the course of their duties then firearms offences will be heaped upon them. Personally, I feel sure that their top class barrister will be able to prove they were acting in the course of their duties which will bypass any firearms act offences and leave them with internal discipline offences for which they will no doubt receive a right good telling off.
If you don't have to give up your car because other people commit crimes in their cars, why should I have to give up my firearms because other people commit crimes with their firearms?
Shootist
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Ray7756 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:59 am

All of them are coming up to retirement, whats the betting they all get retired on FULL pensions and no further action is taken, as said above its the hypocracy of the situation that really annoys me, Top Plod its ok,,, poor Joe Bloggs,,,, right lets have all your guns immediately and you will wait a bloody long time if you ever see them again, even if you are totally innocent of all wrong doing :bh: :bh: :bh:

Charges should include armed trespass, illegal possetion of firearms, among many others
Cheers
Ray
Ray7756
Hunter
Hunter

Postby KYAKER » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:55 pm

Have they been hosting stag parties :beers: :shotgun:
KYAKER
Musketeer
Musketeer

Postby Graham M » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:30 am

Firearms officers must complete an intensive 11 week training course

After which time they will be considered to be "Experts" by HMG and far more knowledgeable than anyone who has been shooting for over 40 years. :Facepalm:
Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Graham M
Rifleman
Rifleman

Return to General chat