At Last: A voice of common-sense

Postby Cam » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:10 am

Cam
Hunter
Hunter

Re: At Last: A voice of common-sense

Postby Hornet 6 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:58 am

Needs to go further.
Any new or recent immigrant, who does not integrate with our way of life, which includes wearing western clothing
and losing all face veils should be added to the not wanted and sent back.
You want to live here, then work here, dress as we do, worship as we do and speak clear and precise english when in public
and that includes when on the phone in public.
OK, rant over for today.

Neil.
Hornet 6
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Les1066 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:19 am

In contrast, Max Hill QC, the Independent Reviewer of Terrorism Legislation, has said Britons who joined IS through "naivety" should be spared prosecution and instead be reintegrated into society if they return home.

The stupid snowflake probably believes that every inmate in our prison system is innocent, too. :roll:
Les1066
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Ray7756 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:56 am

Les1066 wrote:
In contrast, Max Hill QC, the Independent Reviewer of Terrorism Legislation, has said Britons who joined IS through "naivety" should be spared prosecution and instead be reintegrated into society if they return home.

The stupid snowflake probably believes that every inmate in our prison system is innocent, too. :roll:

He doesnt believe they are innocent he just wants to fight on their behalf as he will get paid mega bucks to do it, he is typical of the leeches we have in society today, everybody has a right to a defence,,,,,,, as long as its him that is being paid to defend these scumbags,,,,,,lets see if he will defend them free of charge.... I think not,,,,, :turd: :turd: :turd:
Cheers
Ray
Ray7756
Hunter
Hunter

Postby Shootist » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:17 pm

Hornet 6 wrote:You want to live here, then work here, dress as we do, worship as we do and speak clear and precise english when in public
OK, rant over for today.

Neil.

Worship as we do? You really want to go down that road? That would be me getting slung out of the country then, because I do not, and will not, worship (certain parts of certain ladies excepted). And where would you send all the teenage idiot Kevins who seem never to have spoken clear and precise English in their life, especially on the phone? And given the current fad of gender neutrality, just how the hell is anyone supposed to dress these days?

But, on the OP point, I agree, the only good jihadi is a dead jihadi. The idea that the misguided ones might be reintegrated into society is meaningless when you consider their policy of hiding their true intentions when convenient. If they were just misguided then at the very least we will have culled the stupid ones.
If you don't have to give up your car because other people commit crimes in their cars, why should I have to give up my firearms because other people commit crimes with their firearms?
Shootist
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Graham M » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:14 pm

And then someone throws a spanner in the works-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... 0-000.html :Facepalm:
Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Graham M
Rifleman
Rifleman

Postby Shootist » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:28 pm

Graham M wrote:And then someone throws a spanner in the works-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... 0-000.html :Facepalm:

There's no indication that he's a jihadi (yet!) but at least now his victims, if they are not too excited at their victim status, can have a go at suing him in the knowledge that he now has some money to sue for.
If you don't have to give up your car because other people commit crimes in their cars, why should I have to give up my firearms because other people commit crimes with their firearms?
Shootist
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Hornet 6 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:17 am

Shootist wrote:
Hornet 6 wrote:You want to live here, then work here, dress as we do, worship as we do and speak clear and precise english when in public
OK, rant over for today.

Neil.

Worship as we do? You really want to go down that road? That would be me getting slung out of the country then, because I do not, and will not, worship (certain parts of certain ladies excepted). And where would you send all the teenage idiot Kevins who seem never to have spoken clear and precise English in their life, especially on the phone? And given the current fad of gender neutrality, just how the hell is anyone supposed to dress these days?

But, on the OP point, I agree, the only good jihadi is a dead jihadi. The idea that the misguided ones might be reintegrated into society is meaningless when you consider their policy of hiding their true intentions when convenient. If they were just misguided then at the very least we will have culled the stupid ones.

Ok plain english.
Worship as we, as a nation do, i.e.in a christian church, or don't worship at all.
Hornet 6
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Shootist » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:59 am

Hornet 6 wrote:Ok plain english.
Worship as we, as a nation do, i.e.in a christian church, or don't worship at all.

I would be interested in how that could be enforced. A charge in court "That you were found to be praying to the wrong God." And how long before the inevitable next step of it being an offence not to be a Christian, or being a Christian of the wrong type?

This country has a significantly troubled history caused by such restrictions. Banning a religion is one of the most effective ways of spreading it. And why just choose the Christian religion? I think it equally ridiculous as any other religion but perhaps less destructive than most.
Shootist
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Graham M » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:17 am

I have no problem with anyone praying to the God of their choice; we certainly don't want the situation they had in Northern Ireland where Catholics and Protestants were killing each other because they were of different beliefs.
So if someone wants to pray to an Islamic god, then I don't have a problem. My problems starts when I am told that, as an infidel (I don't worship Allah) I should be killed.
This is where we have the problem. :mad:
Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Graham M
Rifleman
Rifleman

Postby Ray7756 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:20 pm

Graham M wrote:I have no problem with anyone praying to the God of their choice; we certainly don't want the situation they had in Northern Ireland where Catholics and Protestants were killing each other because they were of different beliefs.
So if someone wants to pray to an Islamic god, then I don't have a problem. My problems starts when I am told that, as an infidel (I don't worship Allah) I should be killed.
This is where we have the problem. :mad:

+1 for the above :shotgun: :shotgun:
Ray7756
Hunter
Hunter

Postby Hornet 6 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:35 am

Shootist wrote:

I would be interested in how that could be enforced.

Easily, no real need for proof, just deportation, once back in whatever hell hole they hail from they would be free to appeal the sentence, if they can find someone who will listen.

Neil.
Hornet 6
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Graham M » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:44 am

Hornet 6 wrote:
Shootist wrote:

I would be interested in how that could be enforced.

Easily, no real need for proof, just deportation, once back in whatever hell hole they hail from they would be free to appeal the sentence, if they can find someone who will listen.

Neil.

Cherie Blair ;)
Graham M
Rifleman
Rifleman

Postby Hornet 6 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:50 am

Graham M wrote:Cherie Blair ;)

Why, does she live in whatever hell hole we deport them to ?

Neil.
Hornet 6
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Graham M » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:56 pm

No but she will do anything for money http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... orism.html
Graham M
Rifleman
Rifleman

Return to General chat