Switch to full style
Anything goes - within reason.
Write comments

Trump's Excrement Orifices

Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:46 am

The accusation is that Trump was racist in using the term 'shithole countries'. Does that indicate that 'Shits' are a race ? :hmm:

Re: Trump's Excrement Orifices

Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:17 pm

I would have thought that being racist would be making comments that were untrue?

Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:54 pm

If all the snowflakes that are jumping onto the anti-Trump bandwagon were forced to live in the places described by him, I'm fairly sure that they would soon agree with his description. :roll:

Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:14 am

Having spent quite a few years working in various countries within Africa, I can state that his remarks pretty much ring true. Why any nation would want to import anyone other than specially selected / vetted people from these countries is beyond me.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:48 pm

The problem with Trump and the American media is that one never know what is true and what is hyperbole. The Democrats also fabricate stories. It's important to watch what Trump actually does. Talk is cheap and I simply don't trust the media. If I believed the media than Hillary Clinton should be president.

Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:41 pm

Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:58 am

:thup: :thup: :thup: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:37 pm

It occurs to me that Trump would have been wiser to call them 'turd world countries', maybe.

Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:53 am

:hmm:
Shootist wrote:It occurs to me that Trump would have been wiser to call them 'turd world countries', maybe.

Is the word "turd" part of "American" English language???????

Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:54 pm

Buffy Vampire Slayer wrote::hmm:
Shootist wrote:It occurs to me that Trump would have been wiser to call them 'turd world countries', maybe.

Is the word "turd" part of "American" English language???????

Yup, it's in the American lexicon. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Write comments