divine

To anyone considering opening a Natwest business account

Anything goes - within reason.

To anyone considering opening a Natwest business account

Postby Shootist » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:13 pm

Consider the matter very carefully. You might well spend some time considering whether or not to gnaw one of your legs off and eating it raw. Or maybe cook the leg it through first. Either may be preferable.
If you don't have to give up your car because other people commit crimes in their cars, why should I have to give up my firearms because other people commit crimes with their firearms?
Shootist
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Re: To anyone considering opening a Natwest business account

Postby Lancs Lad » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:39 am

Shootist .... you wouldn't care to supply a bit more detail regarding your experience by any any chance? Not that I'm thinking about using the Nat West Bank anytime soon but any info you give may be helpful to others on the forum. No need to be too specific.
Lancs Lad
Pea shooter
Pea shooter

Postby Shootist » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:17 am

In theory it's fairly simple. You phone their business line which deals with both business accounts and 'community' accounts, i.e. clubs and the like, ask to apply on line and then spend a good 40 minutes answering questions (have assorted details available if you have directors, including their names, addresses, DOB, mobile phone numbers and email addresses,. They then get a text telling them to log on to NatWest's Digidocs site, they fill in their details, and that's pretty much it, apart from the stuff you didn't understand, forgot, or did wrong.
If you don't have to give up your car because other people commit crimes in their cars, why should I have to give up my firearms because other people commit crimes with their firearms?
Shootist
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Les1066 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:50 am

It sounds fairly easy to me. Image
Les1066
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Shootist » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:51 am

I can describe childbirth in terms that make it sound fairly easy.
Shootist
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Lancs Lad » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:29 am

Shootist wrote:In theory it's fairly simple. You phone their business line which deals with both business accounts and 'community' accounts, i.e. clubs and the like, ask to apply on line and then spend a good 40 minutes answering questions (have assorted details available if you have directors, including their names, addresses, DOB, mobile phone numbers and email addresses,. They then get a text telling them to log on to NatWest's Digidocs site, they fill in their details, and that's pretty much it, apart from the stuff you didn't understand, forgot, or did wrong.

Thanks for the clarification.

I recently opened a business account with the TSB and I'd have to say that the person I dealt with was efficient and easy to work with. Took about 20 minutes in all and the info required from me was reasonable. Cards dropped through the door two days later.
Lancs Lad
Pea shooter
Pea shooter

Return to General chat