divine

Sako TRG 22

Any powder burning sales including black powder etc
Forum rules
Trade with care!
Here are the rules for posting and trading in the sales and wanted sections – click me
Posting in the sales section is a confirmation that you have read and accepted the rules.

Sako TRG 22

Postby smellywelly » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:07 pm

Hey guys .. selling my Sako TRG 22 308 in Phosphate green, to finance other projects .. its a well regarded accurate rifle and owned by me from new. The outfit comes with original tools, and paperwork, is fitted with factory Sako muzzle brake, 10 round detachable box mag, one piece sako tactical 3 ring mount, and front and rear sling studs, and factory bipod. Also included is an Ase Utra 30 cal moderator. Ive probably got a set of optilock mounts also somewhere. This gun shoots sub 1/2 MOA with factory Samson 168 .. so hand loaded 155's or 168's gets you below that. The scope and sling are not included . It has slight cosmetic mark on the barrel as noted and a drilled hole under the stock to accept a sling stud, because at the time the rear press swivel to fit the stock was not available. Slight marks on muzzle break as to be expected ... pics here > http://s1092.photobucket.com/user/44pis ... sort=2&o=1

FTF or RFD no Problem .. prefer not to split as the TRG has a heavy barrel and the Mod has a fairly rare thread size to match this gun, so not useable on many others.. this kit new is £3600 I'm looking for £2k .. great condition and range use only.
Black powder smoke ....... the shot seemed ok... but it takes ages to find out :D
smellywelly
Rifleman
Rifleman
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Re: Sako TRG 22

Postby smellywelly » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:13 pm

Butt is fully adjustable and all spacers are currently fitted in it, to suit my length of pull .. cheek piece and trigger are fully adjustable .. which is currently only a few pounds, and match grade.
Black powder smoke ....... the shot seemed ok... but it takes ages to find out :D
smellywelly
Rifleman
Rifleman
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Re: Sako TRG 22

Postby smellywelly » Wed May 18, 2016 6:41 am

Now **** SOLD ****
smellywelly
Rifleman
Rifleman
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Return to Rifle & Pistol Sales