divine

2 rifles for sale lack of use.

Any powder burning sales including black powder etc
Forum rules
Trade with care!
Here are the rules for posting and trading in the sales and wanted sections – click me
Posting in the sales section is a confirmation that you have read and accepted the rules.

2 rifles for sale lack of use.

Postby scotland rifles » Sun May 22, 2016 8:26 am

2rifles for sale.

Yesterday, 04:55 PM

Due to lack of time and use I will have the following 3 rifles for sale in the next week

RIFLE 1. tikka 595 in 6mm br (please note: the mod on the br is a old one NOT the ase.)

1, It is on a tikka 595 action formerly a 22-250 so the magazine feeds rather well. The barrel is 24 inch, 5 groove 1 in 9 twist number 3 profile
It’s a Pac-Nor stainless barrel and screw cut 1/2 inch unf. The gun was built by Neil Mckillop in Reading. The rifle is pillar bedded into a 595 wooden stock. The trigger breaks cleanly at 2lbs, the total weight of the rifle including scope is 8lbs, ideal for walking around.
The total round count for the new barrel was just 84 when I purchased it and I have sent 300 more down it so not had a lot of work at all. It shoots 85 grain Speers (BC .404) into .174 of an inch at 100 yards. I have used this gun to take fox, Muntjac and Roe. The caliber is cleared for all deer species in the UK.

rifle has a soft case ejection as I hate loosing expansive brass,

options

A,rifle, with 1 x 5 shot mag and 1 x 3 shot mag and the sl5 stainless moderator that has seen 300 shots, £1,150. no offers

B, rifle as above (A) with 100 new lapua brass and a set of well used redding dies (3 neck,fl.and seating) £1300 no offers

c, rifle as above (B)with a Zeiss conquest 4;5/14x50 plex and the optiloc rings and bases, £1800 no offers.

I would rather do a face to face as I have some ammo here that can go with the rifle but if not I will shoot them off and chuck the brass in with the sale. if you want it shipped you will have to pay for this to be done.

RIFLE 2

A brand new bergara b14 in .243 win,

As from the factory (please read up on it,) 22" 1/10 barrel, floor plate system gives you 4+1 I think, brand new at the same time as the rifle a hardy gen V mod. with a well used zeiss 4;5/14x44 mc plex ret. the rifle and mod have only seen 30 shots since new. I have a load of brass that I had from my last 243 once fired, so will need to be sized etc.

options.

A, rifle, bases and hardy gen V mod £800 no offers

B, rifle as above (A) but with the zeiss 4:5/14x44 mc and a set of 243 dies £1250. no offers.

again a face to face would be better as I have a lot of brass that can come with the rifle as I will not need it. if you wish the rifle to be shipped then you will have to pay for that to be done.

please note:

any ammo that is offered can only be collected as I will NOT ship it as it cost silly money etc. I will get pictures up as soon as I can but please only genuine people interested need apply, and have the slots.

cash on collection if possible.

thank you

bob.
Attachments
6mmbr.jpg
new 243.jpg
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and members of our British forces, Jesus died for your soul, my comrades are still dieing for your freedom.
LUPUS... is a killer lets help find what it is and help prevent it,
scotland rifles
Hunter
Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Re: 2 rifles for sale lack of use.

Postby Jubbles » Sun May 22, 2016 6:02 pm

Sorry if I have missed something but what calibre is 6mm?

Bit like 7.62 is it x39, x51, x63, 54R etc?
Jubbles
Rifleman
Rifleman

Postby Jubbles » Sun May 22, 2016 6:03 pm

Apologies I see it is 6mm BR now, I missed that the first time.
Jubbles
Rifleman
Rifleman

Postby Buffy Vampire Slayer » Mon May 23, 2016 5:06 am

Jubbles wrote:Apologies I see it is 6mm BR now, I missed that the first time.

Ahhhh,but is it chambered for Remington or Norma ;)
MY BABIES
HOWA 1500 .308 BOYDS THUMBHOLE/PREDATOR MOD
BROWNING A-BOLT ECLIPSE .22-250/A-TEC MAXIM MOD
WEIHRAUCH HW60 HMR/ PREDATOR MOD
.22 FAC MK2 RAPID/AWT MOD
BROWNING 525 O&U 12g
ZOLI COLUMBUS GOLD 0&U 12g
REMINGTON 1187 FAC SEMI AUTO 12g
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Hornet 6 » Mon May 23, 2016 9:02 am

Buffy Vampire Slayer wrote:Ahhhh,but is it chambered for Remington or Norma ;)

And just how many people do you know who build a new rifle in 6mm rem bench rest (not to be confused with 6mm remington), at least since Norma became the standard.

Neil.
Hornet 6
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby scotland rifles » Wed May 25, 2016 7:46 am

Hornet 6 wrote:
Buffy Vampire Slayer wrote:Ahhhh,but is it chambered for Remington or Norma ;)

And just how many people do you know who build a new rifle in 6mm rem bench rest (not to be confused with 6mm remington), at least since Norma became the standard.

Neil.

Correct Neil

bob.
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and members of our British forces, Jesus died for your soul, my comrades are still dieing for your freedom.
LUPUS... is a killer lets help find what it is and help prevent it,
scotland rifles
Hunter
Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Return to Rifle & Pistol Sales