divine

Winchester 1300 For Sale

Forum rules
Trade with care!
Here are the rules for posting and trading in the sales and wanted sections – click me
Posting in the sales section is a confirmation that you have read and accepted the rules.

Winchester 1300 For Sale

Postby Jubbles » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:19 pm

FOR SALE

Winchester 1300 Pump Action Shotgun, currently in Section 1 FAC requiring configuration (Happy to discuss removing the magazine extension to make it a Section 2 shotgun if legal, I need to check up on the legal aspect of changing between 1 and 2 and what is done with the parts).

Ultra Smooth action with the famous Speed Pump option allowing for rearward pressure to be placed on the pump slide so when you pull the trigger the action opens right away and ejects the spent shell. This really helps with having a firm grip on the shotgun and achieving high rates of accurate fire.

From Winchester's own website:

"Thanks to the innovative inertia-assisted pumping of its proven rotary bolt action, the Model 1300 is capable of shooting three shots in just over a half second."

The barrel length is 28 inches and the magazine holds 10x70mm catridges plus one in the chamber. The gun comes with a light, medium and full choke

NOTE: The firing pin for this shotgun has broken and requires replacement or fixing. After speaking to Steve at Shield Guns he has mentioned that he could produce a new firing pin or circa £40+. All other parts of the gun function flawlessly and are in great condition, I am selling the gun because I want to try something newer for this years practical shotgun competitions.

Please PM me any offers for the gun and to discuss the sale, I am based in the Midlands and the South West but am also happy to send through an RFD if necessary.

An example of the gun in use by myself and then a picture.

Jubbles
Rifleman
Rifleman

Re: Winchester 1300 For Sale

Postby Buffy Vampire Slayer » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:39 am

I'm after a section 1 12 guage in either SA or pump.
I may be wrong,but I thought the forum rules state that you have to put a price to the item :hmm:
MY BABIES
HOWA 1500 .308 BOYDS THUMBHOLE/PREDATOR MOD
BROWNING A-BOLT ECLIPSE .22-250/A-TEC MAXIM MOD
WEIHRAUCH HW60 HMR/ PREDATOR MOD
.22 FAC MK2 RAPID/AWT MOD
BROWNING 525 O&U 12g
ZOLI COLUMBUS GOLD 0&U 12g
REMINGTON 1187 FAC SEMI AUTO 12g
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Buffy Vampire Slayer » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:48 am

so is this gun for sale or not :?
MY BABIES
HOWA 1500 .308 BOYDS THUMBHOLE/PREDATOR MOD
BROWNING A-BOLT ECLIPSE .22-250/A-TEC MAXIM MOD
WEIHRAUCH HW60 HMR/ PREDATOR MOD
.22 FAC MK2 RAPID/AWT MOD
BROWNING 525 O&U 12g
ZOLI COLUMBUS GOLD 0&U 12g
REMINGTON 1187 FAC SEMI AUTO 12g
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Shootist » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:34 am

I am confident, (but open to correction. Preferably by a lady in leather :drool: ) that once a S.1 it's always a S.1. This is more common in respect of air rifles and in building long barrelled pistols / revolvers, where you cannot convert a pistol by replacing the barrel to a longer one and fixing the rear rod, because it was once a S.5. This apparently even applies should such work be carried out in another country.
If you don't have to give up your car because other people commit crimes in their cars, why should I have to give up my firearms because other people commit crimes with their firearms?
Shootist
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Jubbles » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:14 pm

Ok chaps, Im currently hoping to get the firing pin replaced by getting a new one made. Once that is done I'll add a price.
Jubbles
Rifleman
Rifleman

Postby Hornet 6 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:03 am

Section one can be restricted to two in the mag by an RFD and then sent to the proof house for certification of restriction to section 2 status

Neil. :)
Hornet 6
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Return to Shotgun Sales