divine

Mossberg 930 24" 12g

Forum rules
Trade with care!
Here are the rules for posting and trading in the sales and wanted sections – click me
Posting in the sales section is a confirmation that you have read and accepted the rules.

Mossberg 930 24" 12g

Postby Yessir » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:26 pm

Don't really want to sell in the UK so this is preferably for the Manx members and people they may know :) .

I'm only selling as for use around our farms I'm looking for a new 2+1 capacity 12g Mossberg 500 Hushpower and I haven't got the space or justification to keep the 930 as well.

It's a 930 "Turkey" model, with the ported 24" (legal limit) barrel, fiber optic adjustable open sights, and black synthetic pistol grip stock. It's boxed with all original chokes including XXF Turkey choke and is hardly used (definitely less than 200 shots) as it's just to nice to risk getting wet and dirty. I bought it about 3yrs ago from the Saddlery and Gunroom where they can still be found for sale for £740. I've added a Nordic Components barrel clamp and Mag extension but I still have the original end cap. I think with a new unrestricted main tube (that the importers could source) it could be a 9+1 FAC. Nordic bolt handle in the pics no longer on it as I lost it after removing it for security, it's got the original back in now though which is much less clumsy.

Yessir
Hunter
Hunter

Re: Mossberg 930 24" 12g

Postby Yessir » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:26 pm

£550
Yessir
Hunter
Hunter

Return to Shotgun Sales