divine

Henry Kranks

Forum rules
1) Honest opinions only. Opinions may be as critical as the poster chooses, but they must be justified.
2) A posters opinion is from his own experience and therefore cannot be wrong. If you have a different experience, feel free to post it. No arguments are allowed – this area for the forum is not for discussion about the experience of others.
3) As in all other forum areas, a poster takes complete responsibility for his or her posts. Any complaints or legal issues from defamation fall upon the original poster – not the forum, its moderators or owners.
4) As in all forum areas, we reserve the right to edit or delete posts which we feel are not inline with the community spirit we aim for.

Henry Kranks

Postby Northernbloke » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:20 pm

Have to say there's been a steady improvement in Kranks over the last 2 years or so that I've been visiting - Not saying it was bad before that, but my early experiences were poor. I first heard of them when they sent out a massive free catalogue with Shooting Sports a few years ago and I think the sudden infux of new customers placed a massive strain on them at that time and for a fair bit afterwards. Almost nothing was ever in stock when I visited initially but gradually things have got a lot better. Fingers crossed they continue the upward trend - been in there again this week, most of what I needed was in stock and as they gave me a little discount on my order I'll certainly continue to use them whenever I'm passing.
Tels Techs - God's gift to REME E87A
Northernbloke
Rifleman
Rifleman
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Re: Henry Kranks

Postby smellywelly » Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:04 pm

I visited the shop recently to buy my BP pistol, bit surprised at the location .. but the shop was well stocked and had everything I needed.

I've also used them a fair bit for mail order, and havent been able to fault them yet, decent speedy service :thup:
Black powder smoke ....... the shot seemed ok... but it takes ages to find out :D
smellywelly
Rifleman
Rifleman
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Henry Kranks

Postby TheSquire » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:11 pm

Went to Kranks today for a pre season stock up and couldn't fault the service. They had all I wanted and had some good advice about a sight I was after.
Huge range of stock new and second hand but not in the market for a new gun right now.
Keep your booger hook off the bang switch until your sights are on the target.........
"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist..." General John Sedgwick
TheSquire
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Return to England - Yorkshire & the Humber