divine

John Bradshaw's Gunshop. Near Oundle.

Forum rules
1) Honest opinions only. Opinions may be as critical as the poster chooses, but they must be justified.
2) A posters opinion is from his own experience and therefore cannot be wrong. If you have a different experience, feel free to post it. No arguments are allowed – this area for the forum is not for discussion about the experience of others.
3) As in all other forum areas, a poster takes complete responsibility for his or her posts. Any complaints or legal issues from defamation fall upon the original poster – not the forum, its moderators or owners.
4) As in all forum areas, we reserve the right to edit or delete posts which we feel are not inline with the community spirit we aim for.

John Bradshaw's Gunshop. Near Oundle.

Postby melg4yng » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:21 pm

Small shop at the back of a farm but very good stock and can usually get anything they don't have very quickly. Greet me by name when I go in although I only call about twice a year. Always serve you immediately, no chatting with friends or reading mags etc. I've found them extremely helpful and knowledgeable but without any attempt to pressure you or care how long it takes you to make up your mind. I actually feel like a valued customer. (Oh yes, remember to ask for a discount, they have never refused me.)

Mel
melg4yng
Rifleman
Rifleman
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Re: John Bradshaw's Gunshop. Near Oundle.

Postby Fenrir » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:14 pm

Pretty much agree with all of the above. He is also a s5 dealer. If you fancy taking on a "project" he had a barn full of guns in an unloved condition.

He has a trap set up so you can try a shotgun out if you fancy and an airgun target set up as well.
For the avoidance of doubt, there is no such thing as "American English". There is the English language and there are mistakes.
Fenrir
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Return to England - East