divine

A E Clarke & Co, Blackwater

Forum rules
1) Honest opinions only. Opinions may be as critical as the poster chooses, but they must be justified.
2) A posters opinion is from his own experience and therefore cannot be wrong. If you have a different experience, feel free to post it. No arguments are allowed – this area for the forum is not for discussion about the experience of others.
3) As in all other forum areas, a poster takes complete responsibility for his or her posts. Any complaints or legal issues from defamation fall upon the original poster – not the forum, its moderators or owners.
4) As in all forum areas, we reserve the right to edit or delete posts which we feel are not inline with the community spirit we aim for.

A E Clarke & Co, Blackwater

Postby Triffid » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:48 am

I've been using A & E Clarke as my nearest decent gunshop for a dozen years. I've always found them polite and helpful and they will offer to order anything in for you if it's not in stock. I've never really been greeted as a returning customer though, but perhaps I'm only in there two or three times a year.

They cater mostly for shotgun and airguns, with good stock of both, new and secondhand. Also a few sporting and target rifles, but not really their speciality. Plenty of accessories - pellets, cheaper-end scopes and lots of knives, together with a range of clothing and wellies. Not the place to go for reloading components or equipment. Whilst they've always been able to provide me with ammo, the range/stock they have has left me disappointed . . . so the only .22 vermin ammo they could supply me last time was CCI and when I went in for some pigeon cartridges, the only ones they had were the expensive ones!

If you're in the market for an airgun or shotty, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend a trip to AE Clarkes. The whole experience is much, much, more pleasant than at the opposition, down the road in North Camp.

Triffid

55 London Road, Blackwater, Camberley, Surrey, GU17 0AB, 01276 35616
http://clarkesgunshop.co.uk
Triffid
Hunter
Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Return to England - South East & London