divine

Anybody from wigan area to talk permissions etc

Need some help on an existing permission? Here's the place to ask!

Anybody from wigan area to talk permissions etc

Postby Phil9 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:38 am

hiya guys I'm new to the site,, I'm from wigan, Lancashire,, just wondering if there's anybody else on here from around the area who want to chat,, About sharing permissions ect, I have quite a large amount off permission around the borough in golborne, culcheth, downall green, Ashton , landgate but its always good to try new shooting grounds , look forward to any replies. :)
Phil9
Musketeer
Musketeer

Re: Anybody from wigan area to talk permissions etc

Postby plugg » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:44 pm

Phil9 wrote:hiya guys I'm new to the site,, I'm from wigan, Lancashire,, just wondering if there's anybody else on here from around the area who want to chat,, About sharing permissions ect, I have quite a large amount off permission around the borough in golborne, culcheth, downall green, Ashton , landgate but its always good to try new shooting grounds , look forward to any replies. :)

Welcome to the forum Phil
:thup:

That is a generous offer.

It might help if you could elaborate on these permissions; are they suitable for centrefire? What is the quarry species available on the land? What size and general topography of the land?
Linegeist wrote:Basically by being a leftie dickhead with the principles and backbone of a week-old kipper
plugg
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Phil9 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:43 pm

Hiya mate thanks for the reply,, I don't think my permissions are quite big enough for a center fire ,, but defiantly big enough for shotguns no problem,,the quarry around are,, all vermin,,fox, rabbit some pheasant masses ov pigeons aswel,, :thup: :)
Phil9
Musketeer
Musketeer

Postby Nick T » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:01 pm

I'll be intouch when we get home :)
Nick T
Rifleman
Rifleman

Postby Phil9 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:22 pm

Ok mate speak when ur back :)
Phil9
Musketeer
Musketeer

Postby countrycommando89 » Mon May 20, 2013 11:45 am

hi there i am from garswood and currently looking for permission (shotgun). i am away quite alot with the marines so i dont really want to offer too much to land owners in the way of pest control on my own as i cant be relied on. if you would allow me to come out on any of your permissions that would be grand. i recenlty got my shotgun (silver pigeon 1) after a youth of hunting with an air rifle , so i am new to it although i do have a good understanding about field craft and hunting in general. all the best ben.

ben.adair1989@googlemail.com
countrycommando89

Postby Nick T » Thu May 30, 2013 9:26 pm

Any progress?
Nick T
Rifleman
Rifleman

Postby Johnack » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:13 pm

Phil9 wrote:hiya guys I'm new to the site,, I'm from wigan, Lancashire,, just wondering if there's anybody else on here from around the area who want to chat,, About sharing permissions ect, I have quite a large amount off permission around the borough in golborne, culcheth, downall green, Ashton , landgate but its always good to try new shooting grounds , look forward to any replies. :)

Hi phill am from Ormskirk and wondering if I mite join you some time on your land from john ack I am new to this Site hope to her from you
Johnack

Postby bobcat » Sat May 03, 2014 11:10 am

Hi pal I'm struggling to get out in the fields if u ever fancy a day out? I'm only thornton cleverleys
bobcat

Postby maxiboy » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:38 pm

hi phil - am near Ormskirk, have a few bits and bobs to go at..always fancy a day out with different company in different surroundings if your interested...atb
maxiboy

Postby mark2910 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:19 pm

hi phil or other air rifle shooters only got 1 permission so far at mates uncles farm between ashton and golborne anyone wants to come along sure i could get your name added on perm just me my son and mate who goes hopefully then we could come along with you some time only got this 1as
only started shooting couple of month ago hopefully be able to get more soon in Wigan and surrounding areas pre 12ft/lb air rifles
mark2910

Postby mark2910 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:26 pm

anyone who would like to share permissions wigan and surrounding areas only pre 12ft/lb air rifle please ring 07913380213
mark2910

Postby jackkparr » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:51 pm

Hi everyone, I hope I'm not to late to have missed everyone. I'm in the wigan area, new to shooting an air rifle but I've shot in military school when I was that age.

I've asked a good 20 farms in the wigan area and had no luck at all. I've also asked a couple golf clubs.

I'm wondering if anyone can share any light on permission locations. I will have basc insurance.

Please contact me on 07472080860, Jack.

Thanks in advance!
jackkparr

Return to Shooting buddy wanted