divine

Looking for a shooting buddy in West?South Oxon

Need some help on an existing permission? Here's the place to ask!

Looking for a shooting buddy in West?South Oxon

Postby superted87 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:14 pm

Hi guys,

I am new to all this forum lark but have been a regular air rifle shooter in the past and have fair experience with clay pigeons and some game shooting.

My main experience is in shooting vast amounts of rounds at aircraft with 12.7mm tungsten rounds but those days are over so I will be applying for to get my FAC/SGC back this month as I am now out of the forces and back in the country.

I will need somewhere to use them when I get my certs back (.22lr and a 20G) and I am after someone with a small vermin shoot ideally near Witney/West Oxfordshire. Anywhere in this area out to 15 or so miles any direction. I have a 4x4 which I am happy to bring along and 15 years of shooting experience and have grown up around farms, beating and picking up as a kid etc.

I am 26 and work away from home a lot so some casual shooting permission if possible or a tag along with a regular would be ideal when I am in the UK. Blonde attractive female preferred but beggars cant be choosers.

Cheers Guys
superted87

Re: Looking for a shooting buddy in West?South Oxon

Postby flintlok » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:01 am

superted87 wrote:..........Blonde attractive female preferred ..................

I'd settle for a 25 year old red head female........ :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
The faster I go, the older I get.

"I am with you Flintsy ." SidebySide

Flintlok, I think you're dead right....."The Dogge"

" when an American comes on the forum .....and then gets a bit upperty ..."

token yank
flintlok
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Re: Looking for a shooting buddy in West?South Oxon

Postby superted87 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:26 pm

Wouldn't we all!!

Any Takers?? , Have had one nice fella offer me some land and a buddy but yet to meet the guy so may need extra or different options. My god parents have so much land but now have 5 different people using various parts of the estate that I can't get in ! Gutting!

CHeers
superted87

Return to Shooting buddy wanted