divine

Daystates mk4 and huntsman classic

Anything air rifle related

Daystates mk4 and huntsman classic

Postby Phil9 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:47 pm

HIYA GUYS IM JUST WONDERING WHAT ANYBODY ELSE THINKS ABOUT THE DAYSTATE MK4 AND THE HUNTSMAN CLASSIC MY MK4 IS IN .177 AND MY HUNTSMAN IS A .22 AND I ABSOLUTALY LOVE THEM BOTH THEY ARE SO ACCURATE AND LIGHT ENOUGH EVEN WITH MY LEDRAY LAMP ON THE TOP,,ANYBODY ELSE THINK THE SAME OR IS IT JUST ME??????????
THANKS GUYS.
Phil9
Musketeer
Musketeer

Re: Daystates mk4 and huntsman classic

Postby crazyfrog » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:29 am

I also have a sub 12 ft lb Daystate in .177 and I think it's the dogs danglies, I use this where the RF or CF are too much,,,,, brilliant bit of kit, when I pop my clogs they will have to pry it from my dead fingers
Shotguns
Centre Fire
Rimfire
Air Rifles & Pistol

BASC Member
DSC1
NRA RCO, Fullbore, Smallbore, Gallery Rifle
crazyfrog
Hunter
Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby 247sniper » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:14 am

I have have shot one briefly and it was like you described, nice to shoot, well balanced and accurate, it was lovely! For my needs though a FAC rated one would suit me better ;)

Steve.
247sniper
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby 247sniper » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:16 am

Phil9 wrote:HIYA GUYS IM JUST WONDERING WHAT ANYBODY ELSE THINKS ABOUT THE DAYSTATE MK4 AND THE HUNTSMAN CLASSIC MY MK4 IS IN .177 AND MY HUNTSMAN IS A .22 AND I ABSOLUTALY LOVE THEM BOTH THEY ARE SO ACCURATE AND LIGHT ENOUGH EVEN WITH MY LEDRAY LAMP ON THE TOP,,ANYBODY ELSE THINK THE SAME OR IS IT JUST ME??????????
THANKS GUYS.

what do you use it for Phil, targets and plinking or rabbits and rats or all/both? :grin:
247sniper
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby gun nut » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:54 pm

247sniper wrote:I have have shot one briefly and it was like you described, nice to shoot, well balanced and accurate, it was lovely! For my needs though a FAC rated one would suit me better ;)

Steve.

You're not tempted by the Wolverine then Steve?
I have always found Daystates to be very well finished and good quality! :thup:
A golf course is the willful and deliberate misuse of a perfectly good rifle range. - Paul Kirchner
A few acorns up the arse'd do 'em the world of good. It might even make them walk upright for a change. - Linegeist
gun nut
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter

Postby Phil9 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:41 pm

247sniper wrote:
Phil9 wrote:HIYA GUYS IM JUST WONDERING WHAT ANYBODY ELSE THINKS ABOUT THE DAYSTATE MK4 AND THE HUNTSMAN CLASSIC MY MK4 IS IN .177 AND MY HUNTSMAN IS A .22 AND I ABSOLUTALY LOVE THEM BOTH THEY ARE SO ACCURATE AND LIGHT ENOUGH EVEN WITH MY LEDRAY LAMP ON THE TOP,,ANYBODY ELSE THINK THE SAME OR IS IT JUST ME??????????
THANKS GUYS.

what do you use it for Phil, targets and plinking or rabbits and rats or all/both? :grin:

I USE IT MAINLY FOR RATS AND RABBITS MATE BUT STILL PLINK WITH IT KEEP ME AS ACCURATE AS POSSIBLE,, why u ask mate??. :)
Phil9
Musketeer
Musketeer

Return to Airguns and FAC air