divine

do people truly get shooting permission though this site?

Anything air rifle related

Re: do people truly get shooting permission though this site

Postby Nick T » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:52 pm

This goes for me too :thup:

Thats the bottom line, however the "REAL" win is the fantastic friends that I have made that will be friends for life because thats the sort of guys they are!
Nick T
Rifleman
Rifleman

Postby Judge Ali » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:21 pm

Ray7756 wrote:
hungryrob wrote:
Ray7756 wrote:
hungryrob wrote:
Ray7756 wrote:
plugg wrote:That was me Ray :)

:thup: :thup: :thup: any time you fancy a bowl of soup you are more than welcome :thup: :thup: :thup: and robbie of course

Maybe Tuesday night again?

That would be great will get the Mrs onto the soup :turd: :thup: :thup: same time ???

Hahaha! Was thinking that getting the missus onto the soup was funnier than the turd actually :shock: :grin:

Its lentil soup this time with a ham bone for bruno of course :grin:

Sounds like its all a lot of fun. I might be driving up to join in when I know what I am doing workwise. I have been at home for nearly 2 weeks so a 'wee weekend' away would be good! I should know this week so will call Ray as soon as I have some dates. :thup:
Judge Ali
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby plugg » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:31 pm

Judge Ali wrote:
Ray7756 wrote:
hungryrob wrote:
Ray7756 wrote:
hungryrob wrote:
Ray7756 wrote:

:thup: :thup: :thup: any time you fancy a bowl of soup you are more than welcome :thup: :thup: :thup: and robbie of course

That would be great will get the Mrs onto the soup :turd: :thup: :thup: same time ???

Hahaha! Was thinking that getting the missus onto the soup was funnier than the turd actually :shock: :grin:

Sounds like its all a lot of fun. I might be driving up to join in when I know what I am doing workwise. I have been at home for nearly 2 weeks so a 'wee weekend' away would be good! I should know this week so will call Ray as soon as I have some dates. :thup:

Great, give me a shout if you get up Alex :thup:
Linegeist wrote:Basically by being a leftie dickhead with the principles and backbone of a week-old kipper
plugg
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Judge Ali » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:45 pm

plugg wrote:
Judge Ali wrote:
Ray7756 wrote:
hungryrob wrote:
Ray7756 wrote:
hungryrob wrote:
Ray7756 wrote:

Great, give me a shout if you get up Alex :thup:

Definitely. Will be in touch beforehand anyway with everyone as need to know what 'items to pack' from cabinet and bring with me :thup:

If I don't make it up this time and sure I will at some point as Ray and I are working together next year as well I think. :grin:
Judge Ali
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby plugg » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:42 pm

:thup:
Linegeist wrote:Basically by being a leftie dickhead with the principles and backbone of a week-old kipper
plugg
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby eastmidlands pest control » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:48 pm

English wrote:In answer to your question, a simple yes could tell you the truth, however I dont think that its that simple! When I moved from working down south to being up in Scotland the forum put me in touch with a great bunch of lads who, when I had nothing in the area were kind enough to take me out and share some shooting with me! Out of this (with their help) also developed some of my own permissions!

Thats the bottom line, however the "REAL" win is the fantastic friends that I have made that will be friends for life because thats the sort of guys they are!

:grin: :thup: :thup:
eastmidlands pest control
Pea shooter
Pea shooter

Previous

Return to Airguns and FAC air