divine

falcon prairie

Anything air rifle related

falcon prairie

Postby Twymanc » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:36 pm

Hi peeps new to this forum and would like some advice i have been shooting air rifles and fishing and generally anything outdoors since i was 12 on meeting my lovely wife 6 years ago and having a very very premature lil baby girl all of the focus has been on her and my other kids however now she is fine i recently bought another air rifle to continue with what i have always been passionate about, shooting after popping into c h westons in brighton i walked out very satisfied with a full combo bsa lightning se nikko sterling 3-9-50 ir scopes for a very competive price the guys there were more than helpful and was more interested in customer satisfaction than the sale now after aquiring a small bit of land to shoot on a livery with enough bunnies to keep me happy in the evenings i have now bought a pcp falcon prairie cs which leads me to my question my budget only allowed me to afford the single shot and was just looking for some information on whether it can be converted at a later date after i have spotted a enginering company called rowan engineering who have conversions for sale just wanted some feedback is there any particular year model it does, or does not apply too thanks for reading look forward to your comments, craig
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

bsa lightning se

falcon prairie cs
Twymanc
Pea shooter
Pea shooter

Re: falcon prairie

Postby flintlok » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:08 pm

I can't help with the feedback. Others will be along who can. In any case welcome to the forum!!!! :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:
The faster I go, the older I get.

"I am with you Flintsy ." SidebySide

Flintlok, I think you're dead right....."The Dogge"

" when an American comes on the forum .....and then gets a bit upperty ..."

token yank
flintlok
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby leadpig » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:20 pm

rowan are very good bud,they specialize in making add on's and making production stuff better :)
Sidebyside wrote:Leadpig is probably right,( though I hate to admit that :mad: ;) ) .

Fenrir wrote:It is often better to let people think you are a bit simple rather than removing all doubt.
leadpig
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Buffy Vampire Slayer » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:35 pm

leadpig wrote:rowan are very good bud,they specialize in making add on's and making production stuff better :)

yep,they do loads of custom stuff for air guns :thup:
MY BABIES
HOWA 1500 .308 BOYDS THUMBHOLE/PREDATOR MOD
BROWNING A-BOLT ECLIPSE .22-250/A-TEC MAXIM MOD
WEIHRAUCH HW60 HMR/ PREDATOR MOD
.22 FAC MK2 RAPID/AWT MOD
BROWNING 525 O&U 12g
ZOLI COLUMBUS GOLD 0&U 12g
REMINGTON 1187 FAC SEMI AUTO 12g
Buffy Vampire Slayer
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Twymanc » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:01 pm

Cheers lads appreciated, and yea I was pleasantly surprised with there adaptions for air guns my shoot is not massive so it is not a necessitie as of yet but good to the option is there if needed.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

bsa lightning se

falcon prairie cs
Twymanc
Pea shooter
Pea shooter

Return to Airguns and FAC air