divine

Power Adjuster FAC???

Anything air rifle related

Re: Power Adjuster FAC???

Postby Andy006 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:23 pm

Shootist wrote: but the manufacturer was not prosecuted for distributing them among the general public.

There's the crunch and the reason I have been and always will be against AT. They designed and discussed it with whoever in the HO a way in which they could protect themselves and keep their business's going without any chance of prosecution for selling S1 firearms to non FAC holders. I see no reason why any forum should not allow discussion about this or even in fact allow detailed descriptions on how to remove anti tamper. We shooters need to be looking after ourselves, just like the AMTA industry members are.
AMTA appreciation society
Andy006
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Re: Power Adjuster FAC???

Postby airtech » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:22 am

eastmidlands pest control wrote:Hi all just a question that i can't seem to get a answer off the web and I'm sure someone will know the answer on here.
I think i already do know the answer and I'm hoping I'm WRONG but...

There is a Air Arms s400-410-510 Power Adjuster on ebay and need to know if i got this and put it on my air arms will it be FAC rated then?
I think yes because all FAC rated PCP Rifle iv seen have this but they are obviously rated not just on that.
I don't have a FAC but i do have a shotgun licence and don't won't to jeopardies that or FAC in the future

thanks all Jamie.

the best thing to do with your air airms is to have a reg fitted we have fitted regs to many 300/310/400/410 in the past it will make them shoot much better
airtech

Previous

Return to Airguns and FAC air