divine

chance of a titan manitou

Anything air rifle related

chance of a titan manitou

Postby bullet » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:38 pm

hello all, can anyone tell me if the titan manitou and the falcon are one of the same, i have owned falcons before but not even heard of the manitou, they look very mutch alike but are they still getting made if not can you get parts, cheers for any help
bullet
Pea shooter
Pea shooter

Re: chance of a titan manitou

Postby humperdingle » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:37 am

Flashback :grin:

My first (and only) PCP rifle was a Manitou... No idea about your question but just had to mutter something :oops:
humperdingle
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby gun nut » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:59 am

Welcome aboard!
Titan were taken over by Falcon back in the 90's IIRC. The Titan and the early Falcon FN series are essentially the same gun with a few small differences (e.g. sloped breech on the Titans). As with most manufacturers there have been small changes and variations over the years but you can replace most Titan parts with Falcon ones.
Falcon are part of NSP (that also own air arms) but have pretty much been discontinued as I understand it. Parts are still available though.
A golf course is the willful and deliberate misuse of a perfectly good rifle range. - Paul Kirchner
A few acorns up the arse'd do 'em the world of good. It might even make them walk upright for a change. - Linegeist
gun nut
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter

Postby bullet » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:51 pm

humperdingle wrote:Flashback :grin:

My first (and only) PCP rifle was a Manitou... No idea about your question but just had to mutter something :oops:

nice one mate, what was it like to shoot, did you like it
bullet
Pea shooter
Pea shooter

Postby bullet » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:57 pm

cheers gun nut, they must be decent things then, i had a fn19 for years and rated it as one of the best i have owned, i have the chance of getting a manitou and i think i'll get it, cheers for the info
bullet
Pea shooter
Pea shooter

Return to Airguns and FAC air