Switch to full style
Anything air rifle related
Write comments

Fac regal

Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:48 am

Hi members anyone out there purchased a huntsman regal xl .22 fac air rifle recently thinking of purchasing one to use alongside my .22rimfire for permissions that wont allow live fire any info or experiene /appreciated i currently have 6 sub 12s across the board thanks.

Re: Fac regal

Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:13 pm

get a rapid :thumbs:

Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:31 pm

I had a sub 12ftlb regal a few years ago. It was outstandingly accurate. They had problems with air leakes, it was the pressure gauge that was commonly at fault.
I sold it for a HW100 and never loooked back tbh. The Hw100 is just as accurate, is even quiter, and the mag system is hundreds of years ahead of the ricitty, notchy, double feeding Daystate mag system as well.

The Regal was/is a cracking air rifle.....but the HW100 is just so much better in every way. :thup:

Steve.

Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:50 pm

Hi Steve thanks for you're reply I already own 3 hw100 rifles I use for vermin and field target shooting I find the 177 to be in a class of its own but the .22s I think lack shot on shot accuracy I also have 2r10s and various springers looking for good reliable fac rifle .22 30/40lb tried air arms s510 didn't like adjuster wheel tends to move tried fx wild cat all over the place shouldered the regal feels nice don't like big clear plastic safety looks stupid on an already expensive gun but unable to fire it in store my search goes on Chris.
Write comments