divine

Tento 7x35 Bins

Don't buy cheap glass!

Tento 7x35 Bins

Postby Flanker » Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:22 am

Picked up a pair of these Russian bins (circa 1980) for about £20 on Ebay so that I don't have to leave my Carl Zeiss Jenoptems 8x30 rattling about in the jeep from now on.
They're a ridiculously good buy: very bright, big, sharp image.The Jenoptems are away being fixed and will be back next week. I'm looking forward to comparing the two - the Tento's look as if they might be better to use. Not in the same bracket as my main Minox 8x43 mind, but I'd say grab a pair if you see them. :thup:
Last edited by Flanker on Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The future is full of possibilities - half of them are likely to be good!"
Flanker
Rifleman
Rifleman

Re: Tento 7x35 Bins

Postby Viperteks » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:14 pm

Found a set of Swift Belmonts 8x40's in a charity shop last month £5 :grin: Cracking decent quality Japanese Bino's

Also have a old set of Jap Zenith 10x50's, still crystal clear!

Still LOVE my Jenoptems 8x30's too, one of the best buys on Ebay, problem is I have posted that info on plenty of shooting boards over the years, so the prices are going up :roll: Still worth it though!

Dave
Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those timid spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat !
Viperteks
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter

Return to Scopes, optics and night vision