divine

Pulsar Forward DFA75 on eBay

Don't buy cheap glass!

Pulsar Forward DFA75 on eBay

Postby shootingcharley » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:14 pm

Just a little heads up for anyone who may be interested there is a Pulsar Forward DFA75 eBay The chap who has it for sale has found it not for him he can't get on with it due to getting night eye? Witch we all get from time to time. After talking to him i think it is just a set thing he is very new to night vision and i am not sure he knows what he is doing to be honest

it is up at a starting bid of £1100 i think they are £1300 RRP sale ends to night around 20:00

Shootingcharley.
shootingcharley
Musketeer
Musketeer

Re: Pulsar Forward DFA75 on eBay

Postby rarms » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:57 pm

Maybe it is an indication on how good the units are if he is selling it soon after buying it!
rarms
Pea shooter
Pea shooter

Postby Mot man » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:46 pm

I know this is an old post but I'd like to let you all know I've recently put the mk2 on my .223 and believe me it's a bloody great unit,a bit heavy on my remmy sps vamit because of the heavy barrell ect so I use a night owl bino to spot and what a combo.Nearly forgot to add I've also put an ir800 on with it but as yet no had to turn it on lol
Mot man

Postby tisme » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:38 am

How low a mag do you need on the MK2 to be able to read the menu. My scope only goes down to 8.5 times and when I tried the first ones I couldn't see the menu to set it up.

Ta
There is no heaven or afterlife for broken-down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark.
Stephen Hawking
tisme
Hunter
Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Mot man » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:31 pm

The main menu is in the middle of the screen when you need it,as for the permanat bits at the bottom I lose at about 6/7 mag but hey you don't need them anyway
Mot man

Return to Scopes, optics and night vision