Neil. :)
Hornet 6
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Re: Ward-D-Vision Testing

Postby whinfell » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:13 pm

I think if i was in the market for a nv add on i would be spending my money with Starlight, they still believe in customer service.
whinfell
Pea shooter
Pea shooter

Postby TheSquire » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:44 pm

Why do you say that? I have no interest in NV gear myself but this thread seems quite honest and open to me. What has been your problem? At least give Clive the opportunity to explain or reply to your issues(s).
Keep your booger hook off the bang switch until your sights are on the target.........
"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist..." General John Sedgwick
TheSquire
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Hornet 6 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:23 pm

I was going to give my money to Starlight on Saturday morning, as soon as I saw the vid on SD.
But now having had a proper think, and having had plenty of support in the way of answers and PM's from
Clive I know where my money will go, and it won't be to a company who could not be bothered to even answer
the phone on the now several time I have tried to call this week.

The NV market is competitive, for a company to promote a new product that is £300 cheaper than the only other
comparable one available with the same claimed performance ring bells to me, someone is telling fibs, and it isn't
the man who has invited me over to try one before buying.

Hornet 6
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby hungryrob » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:59 pm

whinfell wrote:I think if i was in the market for a nv add on i would be spending my money with Starlight, they still believe in customer service.

I don't see them on here answering questions about their gear. Clive does....
Brown trout fishing and accommodation in rural Perthshire; look at http://www.laighwood.co.uk
hungryrob
Site Owner
Site Owner
Founder
Founder

Postby leadpig » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:50 pm

TheSquire wrote:Why do you say that? I have no interest in NV gear myself but this thread seems quite honest and open to me. What has been your problem? At least give Clive the opportunity to explain or reply to your issues(s).

at a guess, there seems to be some issues about communication a few years ago,none of which are apparent here ;)
nv forums seem to be a lot more bitchy than others :? :?
Sidebyside wrote:Leadpig is probably right,( though I hate to admit that :mad: ;) ) .

Fenrir wrote:It is often better to let people think you are a bit simple rather than removing all doubt.
leadpig
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Postby Viperteks » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:47 am

leadpig wrote:
TheSquire wrote:Why do you say that? I have no interest in NV gear myself but this thread seems quite honest and open to me. What has been your problem? At least give Clive the opportunity to explain or reply to your issues(s).

at a guess, there seems to be some issues about communication a few years ago,none of which are apparent here ;)
nv forums seem to be a lot more bitchy than others :? :?

I have dealt with Clive for nearly 10 years now, even 'demonstrating' his products to clients in my area! Yep some years ago he was rather difficult to 'pin down', probably as a result of running two business a.d some family health issues.

I think we have all been there! :oops:

Still a top bloke and top products backed up with real knowledge, he even answers his phone too these days, excellent! :thup:

Dave
Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those timid spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat !
Viperteks
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter

Postby Clive Ward » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:55 pm

Truly appreciate the support guys.

Nope we're not the easiest to get hold of but we do honestly do our best and I'm still working 12-15 hour days trying to keep up with it all. :grin:

Cheers

Clive
http://www.nightvisionstore.co.uk
High end night vision digital, tubed and thermal monoculars, rifle scopes, clip ons, add ons, IR Illuminators and accessories.
Clive Ward
Trade Member
Trade Member
Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Postby Hornet 6 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:26 pm

Nope not easy to get hold of, perhaps a mobile number would help ?

Hornet 6
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Previous

Return to Scopes, optics and night vision