divine

Custom Hearing Protection

Items wanted
Forum rules
Trade with care!
Here are the rules for posting and trading in the sales and wanted sections – click me
Posting in the sales section is a confirmation that you have read and accepted the rules.

Custom Hearing Protection

Postby BruceyE » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:33 am

Hello, I have a hearing condition called hyperacusis and I've been looking for the best earplugs I can get. I avoid going out this time because I am a bit of a paranoid when it comes to getting COVD19. So... I just want to know if anyone here tried buying from this website? They are called Big Ear and they offer home service for molding your ears for custom hearing protection and then they'll mail the product within a few weeks. They also do have instructions for DIY molding where they'll send a molding kit then you'll mold your ears and send back the kit with the molds. Some of their products are really intriguing and of course, I'd love to know if anyone here tried their products yet. Any other recommendation?

BruceyE

Re: Custom Hearing Protection

Postby leadpig » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:30 am

not heard of them so no idea
cens are the ones most people go on about
https://www.censdigital.com/sponsored-shooters/
Sidebyside wrote:Leadpig is probably right,( though I hate to admit that :mad: ;) ) .

Fenrir wrote:It is often better to let people think you are a bit simple rather than removing all doubt.
leadpig
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Re: Custom Hearing Protection

Postby 247sniper » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:58 am

Not seen or heard of them but they will be utter shite!

If you want the best to protect your hearing, look at CENS or Vario hearables.
247sniper
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Return to Wanted