divine

Inverness, Badenoch & Strathspey Pest Control

Shooters in Scotland
Forum rules
  1. There is a standard template for which all posts in this section must comply. If you do not use this template, your post will not be approved. Please see HERE
  2. In this section all posts are approved by a moderator moderated before appearing. I.e. they won’t just appear after you hit the submit button.
  3. Each quarter, or whenever we remember, non-active members adverts will be removed. This ensures the advert is still fresh and that those contributing to the forum have the best chance of gaining shooting permission from it.

Inverness, Badenoch & Strathspey Pest Control

Postby Seanmacdonald92 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:16 am

Name – Sean
Location – Inverness
Shooting coverage – 25-50 Miles
Availability – Evenings & Weekends
Insurance – Full BASC coverage - BASC contract templates used to confirm permission(s)
Guns used – Air Rifle, Shotgun, .270 rifle, .22rifle
Pests controlled – Anything which you believe to be a pest (larger quarry such as deer will be butchered and the carcass shared if sporting right is free)
References available – Yes
Contact details – seanmacdonald92@shootforum.com

For larger quarry such as deer, a management plan will be submitted for approval by the freeholder. All deer harvested will be recorded for reporting purposes of April each year.
I am an enthusiastic shooter and I will not turn up as and when I feel like it. All appearances will be communicated in advance, commitment will be provided to remove all pests/increase the quality of the herd in the case of deer. I work within the city of Inverness as a Surveyor and I am more than happy to meet with a potential freeholder to discuss any issues/get to know one another prior to comitting to any type of lease.

Regards,

Sean
Seanmacdonald92

Return to Northern Scotland