Enjoy!

Dave

Im VERY Impressed!
Spanners
Pea shooter
Pea shooter

Re: FLO visit

Postby Triffid » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:48 am

Surrey Police have always been quite efficient and in the last couple of years I would say they've been exemplary. Grants and Renewals are done within a month and Variations are turned round usually within a week in my experience. A friend recently did a paid-for variation for an additional rifle (as he wants to shoot F-Class) . . . posted to the Police on Monday and back in his hand on Thursday. I believe he's just been on an expensive trip to Mik at Dolphin, travelling via Norman Clark's to get the necessary reloading goodies.

Surrey's turnaround compares very well against Hampshire's finest. A new member of my club submitted his application to them but heard nothing for a month, so gave them a ring; he was told it would be at least three weeks until his application was even looked at.

Surrey has recently been severely criticised after they returned confiscated shotguns to a SGC holder, who subsequently used them to murder his partner and her daughter (Lowe shooting in Farnham) and they are subject to an ongoing IPPC investigation. I think my FEO has been suspended as I had a newbie on a SGC renewal visit earlier this year.

Triffid
Triffid
Hunter
Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Previous

Return to Shotguns