divine

portsmouth gun centre

Forum rules
1) Honest opinions only. Opinions may be as critical as the poster chooses, but they must be justified.
2) A posters opinion is from his own experience and therefore cannot be wrong. If you have a different experience, feel free to post it. No arguments are allowed – this area for the forum is not for discussion about the experience of others.
3) As in all other forum areas, a poster takes complete responsibility for his or her posts. Any complaints or legal issues from defamation fall upon the original poster – not the forum, its moderators or owners.
4) As in all forum areas, we reserve the right to edit or delete posts which we feel are not inline with the community spirit we aim for.

portsmouth gun centre

Postby zzrpilot » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:40 am

The Portsmouth Gun centre

Nice bunch of friendly people who understand what customer service is :)
Tika T3 Super Varmit .308
Winchester 94AE .357
Savage 93R BTV .22 WMR
Armi Sharps .54
2 x 1858 remmington .44
2 x Dragoon pistol .62
Blunderbuss 12ga(ish)
Brown bess
2 x Arquebus 20ga
Pole gun
Cannon
Armstrong 12Ga S/S
Hatsan MPA 12Ga semi
zzrpilot
Trade Member
Trade Member
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Re: portsmouth gun centre

Postby Fenrir » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:24 am

I would just like to echo the above, here is something I posted about them a short while back.

I would like to give a thumbs up for The Portsmouth Gun Centre, whose details can be found on the map. Went in there the other day and found a very friendly shop that was busy with staff willing to spend time with kids buying a few targets as generously as they were for those with larger budgets. Everybody who walked in the door was acknowledged and the staff seemed knowledgeable and friendly. I would have no hesitation in returning to spend money there.

if you are a regular it is difficult to be objective as you and the staff are likely to be well known to each other, but I have never been to Portsmouth before in my life so I was a complete stranger to them when i walked through the door whereupon I was acknowledged immediately by the chap behind the counter who was already serving a customer.

I would give them a :thup: :thup:
For the avoidance of doubt, there is no such thing as "American English". There is the English language and there are mistakes.
Fenrir
Consul Master Hunter
Consul Master Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Re: portsmouth gun centre

Postby Triffid » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:04 pm

Went there for the first time last week and would echo the above comments.
Triffid
Triffid
Hunter
Hunter
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Return to England - South West